Thursday, August 11, 2011

WOD:12AUGUST2011


Well, the time has come.. I need a Vacation. It saddens me to step away for even two weeks. I feel like a parent who's letting his kids go to school all by themselves. So as I wave goodbye to you all as you hop onto the school bus, you can rest assured, I packed you a lunch...ok I'll stop speaking in analogies....

Basically what I mean, is that while I am gone, you will be WELL taken care of.

How its going to work:

For the Lunchtime Class, Sally will be leading along with Tyson if he returns. They are both Level 1 CrossFit Certified Instructors. They will post the workouts either the night before or the morning of the workout and your Schedule will be a bit different. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. As you noticed, some people have decided that CrossFit isnt for them, and that's perfectly fine, like I said last class: Its not for everyone. But stick with it and you will see changes and results. Not just on a physcial level, but a mental level. You will form bonds within the community that are stronger than you will ever become. Stay motivated!

For Today: I will be gone, I have an airport run to make, sadly. So Sally will be there today for you. The workout is:

5 Rounds For time:
Run 400 Meters
15 Overhead Squats

If you cant run for medical reasons, wheel out the rower and do that for 500 meters. If youre rowing for meters its a bit different than rowing for calories. Set the damper somewhat low (4) and keep the pulls strong and the returns quick for a high turnover. Basically keep that wheel spinning. Best of luck to you all! See you when I get back!


Evening Class: I should be back in time for the evening class: In the VERY RARE case that I am not the workout is 100 Burpees for time. (Lets Hope I am there)

Today is my last day with Chelsea, so in honor of the occasion, there is an Actualy workout named "Chelsea" Its Every minute on the minute perform 5 Pull Ups, 10 Pushups 15 Squats....for 30 minutes. Well, because of time constraints and the fact that that much squats this early may cause EXTREME discomfort and honestly its a little unsafe, we will only be doing 15 minutes.

"Half-Pint Chelsea"
E.M.O.T.M
5 Jumping Pullups- Work on kipping if you want
10 Pushups
15 Squats
Rest about 10 minutes
then 3 sets of 10 burpees as fast as possible. Rest 2 minutes between each.

Then Handstand Practice.

How's It going to work for you all when I am gone? You will follow the same regimen that the Lunch class has. They will be posted the night before or day off. You guys may be left without a trainer, but the workouts are straightforward and basic, I am relying on you all to form up and meet for this...When I get back, be ready. A new group of people will be rolling in on the first of September! If anyone has any questions, give me a call at 327-301-1346. I am on call 24-7! See you all very soon, Ill be posting pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment