Sunday, July 17, 2011

WOD: 18July2011




I used a picture of Zach Morris and Alyson Hannigan because the REAL Zach and Alyson don't have a Facebook, Sooooo I did what I could with what I had.


Today, we have the sad duty of saying goodbye to two of our knowledgable coaches. Zach and Alyson have been helping out from the get go and over the past month they have made coaching a lot easier and they will be missed!

In honor of the help they have selflessly provided to the group, I saw it fitting that we do a workout out custom built by them. Here it is, blame them, not me!

As Many REPS as possible in 12 minutes. (Its a two man team workout)

One team memmber does Wall-Balls while the other does overhead walking lunges for 20 meters. Switch positions when team-mate returns. Every minute on the minute, its 5 burpees.

The score is the number of wall-balls completed. If you are confused, we will cover it more in depth this evening. Make sure ou all thank Zach and Alyson BEFORE you start this workout, because afterwards, you will not be able to formulate clear thoughts or sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment